What’s Included with the Google Maps Street View | Trusted service:
- Google Maps Street View | Trusted primary feature is a Virtual Tour of your Business. It consists of 360 Degree Panoramic Photos, which provide a walk through experience for your customers.
- The virtual tour will be added to your Google maps listing and be visible in Google Search results, on your Google+ Business page, and on Google Maps.
- Once your Google Maps Street View | Trusted virtual tour is complete you will be able to embed it on your own Website. We’ll provide complete instructions to your website developer. We’ve also got a great way to enhance your tour when added to your website: Enhanced Tour Example
Benefits of Google Maps Street View | Trusted & how it helps your Business!
- Brings your Google Business listing to life with a 360-degree, interactive Virtual Tour
- Enhances your Google Local listing, Google Search results, and the way your Business appears on Google Maps
- Helps your listing stand out in search results with NEW graphics and images that encourage customers to take a virtual tour
- You can easily embed the virtual tour on your website and social media to give customers an interactive look inside your business location
Requirements to Schedule a Photo Session
- You must have a Google Business listing. If you do not, we can take care of it! We are the only Canadian Google Street View | Trusted photographer that is a national lead for Google maps – the highest trust Google bestows.
I am happy to provide you a very quick quote for your Google Street View | Trusted tour. The complete cost is surprisingly low (starting at under $500) and it is a one-time cost. Best of all, there are no ongoing fees at all – Google will host your virtual tour without charging you a dime!
Additional travel fees may apply for businesses located outside the Edmonton area. Contact us today for a quote!
The information I need to provide you with a price quote is the following: Square footage, a rough floor plan, and the number of rooms/floors you have. For the best accuracy you may email me a few photos of your business which show the overall size and layout. Mobile phone photos are just fine!